Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Does Baracuda Exclusive exist????


For me, in the search for the perfect forehand rubber, I have settled on the Acuda S1. I am able to pretty much everything without restrictions using this rubber. The only problem is; I seem to only be able to do this with the black version.
The problem is that this forces me to switch to the red rubber on the backhand and I'm now having the same problems there.
Why is the red so inferior?
At any rate, it occurred to me that what I need is ,imagine if I could combine the topsheet grippiness of the Baracuda with the sponge power of the Acuda S1? I would be in EJ heaven!
So I checked the forum and I see where some people here are claiming that this rubber already exists codenamed Baracuda exclusive.
So I checked with my Donic dealer and he says no such thing exists, I write Donic, they say such a rubber is unavailable (whatever that means).
So I need to ask you guys; Does Baracuda Exclusive exist? Have you ever seen it? ever used it?

No comments:

Post a Comment